HOME builder Redrow will be ‘throne’ its doors open to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee with complimentary royal afternoon tea on offer at developments across Cheshire over the bank holiday weekend.
Visitors will be greeted with a celebratory atmosphere crowned off with patriotic red, white and blue decorations. Tea, fizz and cakes will be served in the majestically styled sales centres and show homes over the four-day weekend (June 2-5).
Before the celebrations begin, Redrow will also bestow one lucky competition winner with an ultimate street party hamper, worth £1,000, to share with their neighbours.
Anna Evans-Kerr, sales director for Redrow North West, said: “We don’t just build homes, we create thriving communities where new residents can enjoy a better way to live. The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee is a wonderful opportunity to showcase that community spirit by opening our doors and welcoming residents, homebuyers and their families to celebrate with us.
“Visitors can chat to us about our new homes for sale or simply take a look around our show homes and enjoy afternoon tea and a glass of fizz in the comfort of our sales centre.”
The event will be taking place at the following developments:
- Tabley Park, Knutsford: A prestigious 36-acre development including a choice of three, four and five-bedroom homes and bungalows from Redrow’s award winning Heritage Collection.
- Kingsbourne, Nantwich: A selection of three- and four-bedroom homes, from Redrow’s Heritage Collection, prices currently starting from £479,995.
- King’s Moat Garden Village, Chester: Offers a selection of three- and four-bedroom homes, located in a landscaped setting close to the city of Chester.
- Ledsham Garden Village: A sustainable new community taking shape across around 260 acres of land in West Cheshire. Offering two-to-four-bedroom homes with current prices from £221,995.
- Water’s Reach and Weaver Park, Hartford: Three- and four-bedroom homes in the semi-rural, historic village of Hartford. Currently priced from £472,995.
- Woodford Garden Village: Beautiful homes and green spaces on the site of the former Woodford Aerodrome, this development offers a range of properties from apartments up to five-bedroom homes.
Redrow has also ‘throne’ together some ideas for residents to host their own street parties: https://www.redrow.co.uk/news-and-inspiration/inspiration/articles/plan-the-ultimate-queens-jubilee-street-party
The developments will be open daily over the bank holiday weekend, from 10am to 5.30pm. For more information visit www.redrow.co.uk/northwest